Recommend a Friend
At Waddington Europe, we operate a ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme aimed at permanent employees who would like to recommend a friend, relative or former work colleague to work for Waddington Europe.
Our current employees are the best ambassadors for our business and are perfectly placed to support our recruitment process by recommending friends for any vacancies we have.
If a referred candidate is successful in securing a role, employees will receive a referral payment of up to £100.
Who can make a referral?
The scheme is open to all permanent employees with the following exceptions,
- Any individual who has influence over the recruitment decision
- All staff working in the Human Resources Department
Please see our Privacy Statement For Job Applicants.
Job Title: Operator
Responsible for running all machines and products on GN, KMD, RD and label machine.
Milton Keynes, Arklow and Bridgwater
Waddington Europe (WE) T/A Par-Pak Europe Ltd
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Main duties and responsibilities
- Able to run all machines and products on GN, KMD, RD and labelling machines;
- Able to run fast machines;
- Fully understands combo concepts;
- Good understanding of quality expectations;
- Production rate usually at standard;
- Paperwork completed correctly;
- Duties common to all operators;
- Support any lean manufacturing activities that may be underway, i.e. cell components, set up reduction, other cost-effective measures.
- Uses or wears protective devices or clothing that the employer requires to be used or worn.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Comply with all policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment is maintained.
- Abide by the company’s environmental and quality management procedures.
- Carry out any reasonable duties we request that are within your abilities, irrespective of grade/skill level
Key working relationships
The jobholder will work under the supervision of the management but will also be expected to work under their own initiative. Interfaces with Management, Employees, Customers and Suppliers, must represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Basic maths skills and English skills
- Completes the H&S Orientation
- Positive attitude towards new ideas
- Loyal attitude towards the Company
- Be quality conscious